In compliance with the provisions of art. 13 EU Regulation no. 2016/679 “GDPR”, Restelli S.r.l., in its capacity as data controller, informs you that your personal data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
The personal data communicated by you will be processed by the Data Controller exclusively on IT support and electronically.
Purpose of the processing
Your personal data are processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR for the following purposes:
- A) management of the online sales contract concluded through this website
- B) in case of explicit and disjoint consent, for further promotional and marketing purposes via email, including subscription to the company newsletter, without communication to third parties
The processing of your personal data is carried out by means of the operations indicated in art. 4 paragraph 1 n. 2) GDPR and more precisely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to electronic and / or automated processing.
The data provided will be stored:
- For the purposes referred to in point A above, for the time necessary for the conclusion and management of the online sales contract concluded through this website.
- For the purposes referred to in point A above, for the 10 years following the conclusion of the contract for accounting and tax purposes as per current legislation.
- For the purposes referred to in point B of this information, subject to express consent, up to the request for cancellation by the interested party and in any case for a period not exceeding 12 months, unless the express consent is renewed.
Access to personal data
Your data may be made accessible for the aforementioned purposes:
- to employees and collaborators of the Data Controller, in their capacity as designated subjects;
- to any other subjects (internal or external) identified by the owner for the implementation of the purposes referred to in this information.
The personal data collected in this way will not be disclosed, transferred or exchanged in any way with third parties.
The management and storage of personal data will take place on servers located within the European Union. The data will not be transferred outside the European Union. In any case, it is understood that the Data Controller, if necessary, will have the right to move the location of the servers to Italy and / or the European Union and / or non-EU countries. In this case, the Data Controller ensures from now on that the transfer of non-EU data will take place in compliance with the applicable legal provisions by stipulating, if necessary, agreements that guarantee an adequate level of protection and / or adopting the standard contractual clauses provided for by European Commission.
Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal
The provision of data for purposes “A” is mandatory for the management of the online sales service supply contract concluded through this website. Failure to provide data would make it impossible to manage the online sales contract.
The provision of data for purposes “B” is optional and subject to explicit and separate informed consent at the bottom of this information.
Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic tools; d) the identity of the owner, managers and designated representative pursuant to art. 3, paragraph 1, GDPR; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment is proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate use of means with respect to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication. Where applicable, you also have the rights referred to in Articles. 16-21 GDPR (Right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right to limitation of processing, right to the portability of contractual and raw navigation data, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection.
How to exercise rights
You can exercise your rights at any time by sending an email or a registered letter with return receipt. to the address of the Owner.
Holder of data management
The Data Controller is:
Corso Sempione, 84